On the Harassment of WH Members

This is the place to check for rules, updates, and special announcements.
User avatar
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Posts: 2995
Joined: Sunday June 13, 2010, 19:43 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Massachusetts
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 23

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520568

Post by Andrew » Friday May 05, 2017, 19:52 EDT

ChaosReacon wrote:
Friday May 05, 2017, 14:59 EDT
S.A.W wrote:
Friday May 05, 2017, 14:54 EDT
You seem like the type of person who can only get aroused by being pseudointellectual and snooty.
You really are not helping the issue. If you're not here to solve the issue then stop picking fights. This will be my last message to you unless you can prove yourself otherwise
It's continuously growing tired how you keep trying to act like the better person and some kind of martyr for being against what you think took place. But you already know how I feel.
Image

User avatar
Trekboy008
Dean
Dean
Posts: 3602
Joined: Sunday December 20, 2009, 00:03 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 70% Nerd
Location: Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 28
Contact:

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520589

Post by Trekboy008 » Saturday May 06, 2017, 11:39 EDT

S.A.W wrote:
Friday May 05, 2017, 15:00 EDT
The mods have said their peace, just as most everyone else has as well.
If you've said your peace, there's no reason to respond snarkily whenever someone else says theirs.
Image

User avatar
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Posts: 2995
Joined: Sunday June 13, 2010, 19:43 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Massachusetts
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 23

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520608

Post by Andrew » Saturday May 06, 2017, 19:54 EDT

Trekboy008 wrote:
Saturday May 06, 2017, 11:39 EDT
S.A.W wrote:
Friday May 05, 2017, 15:00 EDT
The mods have said their peace, just as most everyone else has as well.
If you've said your peace, there's no reason to respond snarkily whenever someone else says theirs.
When the time calls for it, there is. Such as when someone doesn't know what they're talking about because they weren't there. (And who says snarkily?)
Image

selfwedgie13
Senior
Senior
Posts: 12048
Joined: Tuesday December 29, 2009, 00:45 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
Location: here
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 28

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520611

Post by selfwedgie13 » Saturday May 06, 2017, 20:57 EDT

Or you could be the bigger man and quit harping on it and let it go.

User avatar
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Posts: 2995
Joined: Sunday June 13, 2010, 19:43 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Massachusetts
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 23

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520612

Post by Andrew » Saturday May 06, 2017, 21:19 EDT

We've both said that we've stated our peace and how this conversation was actually civil and that was that when it was us and mods, but here we are....people sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. We actually ended the round-about conversation until those who weren't there at the time had to insert their opinions without knowing facts. So who really keeps this going?
Image

selfwedgie13
Senior
Senior
Posts: 12048
Joined: Tuesday December 29, 2009, 00:45 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
Location: here
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 28

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520613

Post by selfwedgie13 » Saturday May 06, 2017, 21:25 EDT

And you feel the need to keep responding. So someone will have to be the bigger man and stop responding to the other.

User avatar
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Posts: 2995
Joined: Sunday June 13, 2010, 19:43 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Massachusetts
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 23

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520614

Post by Andrew » Saturday May 06, 2017, 21:34 EDT

And yet you return as well....feeling the need to point out the obvious as though that makes you any better.
Image

User avatar
Rachel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 5020
Joined: Monday November 01, 2010, 22:08 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Canada
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18
Contact:

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520623

Post by Rachel » Sunday May 07, 2017, 00:54 EDT

Any more of this and the thread gets locked.
Image

User avatar
Damuel
Enrolled
Posts: 59
Joined: Wednesday November 02, 2011, 23:23 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 22

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520633

Post by Damuel » Sunday May 07, 2017, 13:53 EDT

So. I'm pretty much never active here, I mostly lurk, and only just saw this thread and the rules update (and only learned of this drama) as of just now. Despite that, I did want to mention I have some appreciation for the staff here putting up with this. It's not like you guys are making money off this site and from the headaches involving a lot of the issues as of lately and the site being brought into public notice I honestly am surprised this site hasn't been shut down or handed off; in any of your shoes I probably would have.

Trek keeping this site up after all the hosting (and possible legal) troubles is a damn miracle. Things probably could have been handled better here but to be honest what's been done has been more than I'd expect considering the circumstances.

Also after giving the rules page a quick once over (To be honest I don't think I've ever read them through before, like most people) has it always been written in a pseudo legalese way? I'd hope there's no remaining legal issues after the site removed pretty much all the underage content.

SilverFusion
Professor
Professor
Posts: 978
Joined: Tuesday January 21, 2014, 22:50 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: 90% Nerd
Location: USA
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 19

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#520645

Post by SilverFusion » Sunday May 07, 2017, 18:36 EDT

Damuel wrote:
Sunday May 07, 2017, 13:53 EDT
So. I'm pretty much never active here, I mostly lurk, and only just saw this thread and the rules update (and only learned of this drama) as of just now. Despite that, I did want to mention I have some appreciation for the staff here putting up with this. It's not like you guys are making money off this site and from the headaches involving a lot of the issues as of lately and the site being brought into public notice I honestly am surprised this site hasn't been shut down or handed off; in any of your shoes I probably would have.

Trek keeping this site up after all the hosting (and possible legal) troubles is a damn miracle. Things probably could have been handled better here but to be honest what's been done has been more than I'd expect considering the circumstances.

Also after giving the rules page a quick once over (To be honest I don't think I've ever read them through before, like most people) has it always been written in a pseudo legalese way? I'd hope there's no remaining legal issues after the site removed pretty much all the underage content.
Trek is an attorney. Of course it's legalese XD
Wedgie lover but also a good listener. Feel free to message me for advice and wedgie conversations.

Likes: Jock Locks and Regular Wedgies

Image

User avatar
Wedgietwitch1993
Enrolled
Posts: 20
Joined: Saturday April 18, 2015, 13:15 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Role: 50% Bully/Nerd
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 24
Contact:

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#524717

Post by Wedgietwitch1993 » Monday July 17, 2017, 03:40 EDT

Who did this whole harassment thing involve anyways?

wedgiedudesti
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1618
Joined: Monday December 28, 2009, 23:43 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Other
Preferred Role: 60% Bully
Location: There is nothing here, and its always windy. So it must be Kansas
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 22

Re: On the Harassment of WH Members

#524753

Post by wedgiedudesti » Tuesday July 18, 2017, 08:09 EDT

Wedgietwitch1993 wrote:
Monday July 17, 2017, 03:40 EDT
Who did this whole harassment thing involve anyways?
I understand being curious, but I don't think that this is a question that should be asked. It doesn't matter who was involved, all that matters is that it was taken care of and steps have been taken to help make sure it doesn't happen again.
If you live in Kansas feel free to strike up a conversation with me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest