Major Changes Going Forward

This is the place to check for rules, updates, and special announcements.
Locked
totalsketchblaster
Enrolled
Posts: 62
Joined: Saturday February 28, 2015, 10:50 EST
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
OK to "cold PM?": Yes
Age: 25

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488790

Post by totalsketchblaster » Friday June 12, 2015, 13:33 EDT

I'm just rather curios why all of the Pics and Vids content will be deleted. So are we not allowed to share our finds or our favorites anymore?
User avatar
Butter
Professor
Professor
Posts: 1747
Joined: Tuesday March 20, 2012, 13:29 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)
Location: South East of England
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488832

Post by Butter » Saturday June 13, 2015, 09:49 EDT

Just an added note (no arguing present) but with the new age rule coming in, I feel like it is a good idea to make it compulsory to show your age on your profile, instead of it being an option to turn off, this way there will be less chances of people getting away with underage accounts. Just a thought.
Just your local dairy product. Pronouns: Buttery One, Butterball, Butterboy, Baby Butter, Land O' Lakes, Buttery Kitten.
Message me for information on the WH UK skype group! :)
Image
celtic
Sophomore
Sophomore
Posts: 335
Joined: Friday December 25, 2009, 13:00 EST
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 27

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488834

Post by celtic » Saturday June 13, 2015, 11:18 EDT

I think it used to be like that
feeling the aster
Senior
Senior
Posts: 40492
Joined: Sunday July 03, 2016, 14:38 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Role: 60% Bully
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 20

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488835

Post by feeling the aster » Saturday June 13, 2015, 12:03 EDT

Isn't it like that now?
Image

I am Imfeeling22 from the last site
User avatar
Butter
Professor
Professor
Posts: 1747
Joined: Tuesday March 20, 2012, 13:29 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)
Location: South East of England
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488836

Post by Butter » Saturday June 13, 2015, 13:08 EDT

No, you have an option to turn off ages. For example, top of this page tm2010 does not have his name visible (only using you because you're the closest), and if you go onto his profile it doesn't state his age either.
Just your local dairy product. Pronouns: Buttery One, Butterball, Butterboy, Baby Butter, Land O' Lakes, Buttery Kitten.
Message me for information on the WH UK skype group! :)
Image
guyguy01
Enrolled
Posts: 6
Joined: Wednesday December 17, 2014, 19:36 EST
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
Location: Rhode Island
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 33

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488840

Post by guyguy01 » Saturday June 13, 2015, 15:28 EDT

I don't know If I have to post it somewhere else or not but I had to set my birthday to several years back when I came on because of the age rule. I just turned 14 not too long ago.
DevilishlyUnearthed
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thursday August 09, 2012, 18:45 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488844

Post by DevilishlyUnearthed » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:10 EDT

Butter wrote:Yeah, one could get taken down for copyright because its not your original video. But them being 13 doesn't make it better Cena, if anything it makes it worse as they've just become teenagers. They didn't agree to being wedgied just so a 26 year old can upload the video to youtube and tell people on a fetish site 'Good wedgie on XX character in XX show, enjoy!'

Just because you've done something for ages doesn't mean its right. As I said you're fully entitled to keep doing it, but I will continue to be against it considering I am within that younger age bracket and I have morals that say its wrong.
Like....what? Literally there is no ramifications about intent from...anything created. Thats...free will or something. If you create and share something and it's taken another way...thats how it is. Jesus. Guys fap to women's tennis or to pro wrestling so...what do you purpose about that? Butter? hello? I'm am SO curious for your answer as I am under the understand that unless there is a sign that says "I am sharing this about myself/person with the intent to turn on" you suggest...No one should be turned on.

Please...share me your ideas about oppressing what turns people on and how ti stifle them. Meanwhile...women's tennis is on....oh hello ladies.

Oh wait...they didnt sign up to be ogled at when they participate in the sport so...by Butter's standards I shouldnt watch. What a party pooper :)
DevilishlyUnearthed
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thursday August 09, 2012, 18:45 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488845

Post by DevilishlyUnearthed » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:11 EDT

Collin. wrote: I'm not saying I disagree. But that is also how online communities end...
The end is neigh. WH has clearly lost itself.
DevilishlyUnearthed
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thursday August 09, 2012, 18:45 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488847

Post by DevilishlyUnearthed » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:12 EDT

Butter wrote:
As long as they're above the legal age, I'm sure that is a very nice, if odd, present for people moaning about the removal of ameture pics and clips (surprised really that almost no one is complaining about the buddies section being removed too)
dude...why are you even here? It's a wedgie site...with wedgie related content...I just...am baffled.
User avatar
Butter
Professor
Professor
Posts: 1747
Joined: Tuesday March 20, 2012, 13:29 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)
Location: South East of England
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488848

Post by Butter » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:31 EDT

DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:
Butter wrote:Yeah, one could get taken down for copyright because its not your original video. But them being 13 doesn't make it better Cena, if anything it makes it worse as they've just become teenagers. They didn't agree to being wedgied just so a 26 year old can upload the video to youtube and tell people on a fetish site 'Good wedgie on XX character in XX show, enjoy!'

Just because you've done something for ages doesn't mean its right. As I said you're fully entitled to keep doing it, but I will continue to be against it considering I am within that younger age bracket and I have morals that say its wrong.
Like....what? Literally there is no ramifications about intent from...anything created. Thats...free will or something. If you create and share something and it's taken another way...thats how it is. Jesus. Guys fap to women's tennis or to pro wrestling so...what do you purpose about that? Butter? hello? I'm am SO curious for your answer as I am under the understand that unless there is a sign that says "I am sharing this about myself/person with the intent to turn on" you suggest...No one should be turned on.

Please...share me your ideas about oppressing what turns people on and how ti stifle them. Meanwhile...women's tennis is on....oh hello ladies.

Oh wait...they didnt sign up to be ogled at when they participate in the sport so...by Butter's standards I shouldnt watch. What a party pooper :)
You seem to have missed the point about my entire post that you quoted, and the arguments here are pointless anyway so I shall make it brief.

My point was that as long as they are over the legal age, sure fap to it however you want! But if you are fapping to an underage person recieving a wedgie, or using your example, an underage girl playing tennis, is that acceptable? No, because it counts as pedophilia in the eyes of the court.
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:
Butter wrote:
As long as they're above the legal age, I'm sure that is a very nice, if odd, present for people moaning about the removal of ameture pics and clips (surprised really that almost no one is complaining about the buddies section being removed too)
dude...why are you even here? It's a wedgie site...with wedgie related content...I just...am baffled.
I am here for wedgie related content that does NOT contain children. Its as if you are completely blind to the fact I was talking about underage people in both of these quotes of me you used. Read the entire conversation before you begin acting as if my words have no meaning.
Just your local dairy product. Pronouns: Buttery One, Butterball, Butterboy, Baby Butter, Land O' Lakes, Buttery Kitten.
Message me for information on the WH UK skype group! :)
Image
DevilishlyUnearthed
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thursday August 09, 2012, 18:45 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488850

Post by DevilishlyUnearthed » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:48 EDT

Butter wrote: You seem to have missed the point about my entire post that you quoted, and the arguments here are pointless anyway so I shall make it brief.

My point was that as long as they are over the legal age, sure fap to it however you want! But if you are fapping to an underage person recieving a wedgie, or using your example, an underage girl playing tennis, is that acceptable? No, because it counts as pedophilia in the eyes of the court.
Looks like you didnt read my previous posts. Its not...illegal in anyway shape or form to get off to minors. Admitting you get off to them, getting off to them. that is not illegal. Not. At. All. (in the US and most first world countries, I think you get stoned for that in the middle east :p )

We are...strictly speaking of sharing videos of minors in non sexual situations for the purpose of sexual gratification. That is not illegal.

If you were camping out outside a school and luring 15 year olds to your car and forcing them to make a wedgie video....yes. that is illegal.

Sharing or hubbing videos of teens in ACTUAL sexual situations...illegal.

What we're discussing....is so far from illegal you its insane.

You're just being pious and mixing those feelings with...literally made up laws that dont exist.
DevilishlyUnearthed
Senior
Senior
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thursday August 09, 2012, 18:45 EDT
Gender Identity: Prefer not to answer
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488851

Post by DevilishlyUnearthed » Saturday June 13, 2015, 17:53 EDT

Butter wrote:
I am here for wedgie related content that does NOT contain children. Its as if you are completely blind to the fact I was talking about underage people in both of these quotes of me you used. Read the entire conversation before you begin acting as if my words have no meaning.
Then...wait for it...dont watch/view it.

It's not illegal what is shared here. So thats not a defense for anyone to justify the rules being changed in regards to sharing videos/media.

So...what it boils down to is that a select few just.... dont want it here so we dont have it. Just making sure we are all aware of that.
User avatar
Butter
Professor
Professor
Posts: 1747
Joined: Tuesday March 20, 2012, 13:29 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)
Location: South East of England
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488852

Post by Butter » Saturday June 13, 2015, 18:01 EDT

DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:Its not...illegal in anyway shape or form to get off to minors. Admitting you get off to them, getting off to them. that is not illegal. Not. At. All.

We are...strictly speaking of sharing videos of minors in non sexual situations for the purpose of sexual gratification. That is not illegal.
...Really? Copying your sarcastic route, you just won the dumb-ass of the year award!

Now getting back to the rest of your argument,
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:If you were camping out outside a school and luring 15 year olds to your car and forcing them to make a wedgie video....yes. that is illegal.

Sharing or hubbing videos of teens in ACTUAL sexual situations...illegal.

What we're discussing....is so far from illegal you its insane.

You're just being pious and mixing those feelings with...literally made up laws that dont exist.
While the rest of your examples yes are illegal, anything sexual involving minors is also illegal. Its called pedophilia, and its looked down upon for a reason. If police searched your computer and found you had several downloaded YT videos of children getting wedgies, and the rest of your internet history led them to the knowledge you got off from wedgies, you can say bye bye to your house cuz people don't take that shit lightly. An extreme example? Maybe, but you saying there are no laws against getting off on minors is just... wow... I know very little of what actual laws state, but even I know that what you said is ridiculous.
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:Then...wait for it...dont watch/view it.

It's not illegal what is shared here. So thats not a defense for anyone to justify the rules being changed in regards to sharing videos/media.

So...what it boils down to is that a select few just.... dont want it here so we dont have it. Just making sure we are all aware of that.
Ignoring something does not make the problem go away, this is basic childs logic we learn at pre-school.

The past 16 pages have proved pretty damn clearly why the rules have been implemented, and it is also clear it is not just 'A select few', but a great deal of people who want the site safer for younger members.
Just your local dairy product. Pronouns: Buttery One, Butterball, Butterboy, Baby Butter, Land O' Lakes, Buttery Kitten.
Message me for information on the WH UK skype group! :)
Image
User avatar
Dead Draw Domination
Senior
Senior
Posts: 7275
Joined: Monday October 29, 2012, 20:00 EDT
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Role: 90% Nerd
Location: The Velvet Room: Between a dream and reality
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 21

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488853

Post by Dead Draw Domination » Saturday June 13, 2015, 18:03 EDT

Can I just... for a moment....
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:
Butter wrote:Yeah, one could get taken down for copyright because its not your original video. But them being 13 doesn't make it better Cena, if anything it makes it worse as they've just become teenagers. They didn't agree to being wedgied just so a 26 year old can upload the video to youtube and tell people on a fetish site 'Good wedgie on XX character in XX show, enjoy!'

Just because you've done something for ages doesn't mean its right. As I said you're fully entitled to keep doing it, but I will continue to be against it considering I am within that younger age bracket and I have morals that say its wrong.
Like....what? Literally there is no ramifications about intent from...anything created. Thats...free will or something. If you create and share something and it's taken another way...thats how it is. Jesus. Guys fap to women's tennis or to pro wrestling so...what do you purpose about that? Butter? hello? I'm am SO curious for your answer as I am under the understand that unless there is a sign that says "I am sharing this about myself/person with the intent to turn on" you suggest...No one should be turned on.

Please...share me your ideas about oppressing what turns people on and how ti stifle them. Meanwhile...women's tennis is on....oh hello ladies.

Oh wait...they didnt sign up to be ogled at when they participate in the sport so...by Butter's standards I shouldnt watch. What a party pooper :)
Butter wrote: As I said you're fully entitled to keep doing it, but I will continue to be against it considering I am within that younger age bracket and I have morals that say its wrong.
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:Please...share me your ideas about oppressing what turns people on and how ti stifle them.
Ok now zoom and enhance
Butter wrote: As I said you're fully entitled to keep doing it.
DevilishlyUnearthed wrote:Please...share me your ideas about oppressing
...Huh?
Image
Higher than a motherfucker dreamin of you as my lover~
Hart is bestie tho
User avatar
Butter
Professor
Professor
Posts: 1747
Joined: Tuesday March 20, 2012, 13:29 EDT
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)
Location: South East of England
OK to "cold PM?": No
Age: 18

Re: Major Changes Going Forward

#488855

Post by Butter » Saturday June 13, 2015, 18:04 EDT

^ Thank you for pointing out something I didn't notice!
Just your local dairy product. Pronouns: Buttery One, Butterball, Butterboy, Baby Butter, Land O' Lakes, Buttery Kitten.
Message me for information on the WH UK skype group! :)
Image
Locked