Senior
Senior
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
OK to "cold PM?": Yes

Chat Box Rules Not Enforced?

Post by selfwedgie13 » Friday December 08, 2017, 19:50 EST

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the rules regarding the chat box aren't being enforced. The rules prohibit the posting of visual media, requests for dares, RPs, and the like, links to visual media, dare requests, RP requests, etc., and harassment, yet I frequently see people posting pics, gifs, and other visual media, requesting dares, masters, slaves, RPs, and the like, and harassment in the form of "hostile behavior," but I never see anything done about this. I have even PM'd the Mods and Trek about one such incident, and the most response I got from the message was "I'll talk to Trek about it." And that was back in late September. Do we have rules regarding the chat? If so, why are they never enforced (to my knowledge)?

Sorry if this comes off as a bit rude, but I'm really fed up with the arguments (hostile behavior) that I see every few days in the chat, especially when nothing seems to be done about it, and I feel that the rules should either be enforced, or the chat should be removed.
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer
OK to "cold PM?": No

Re: Chat Box Rules Not Enforced?

Post by Andrew » Saturday December 09, 2017, 20:17 EST

Oh don't forget about spamming the chat with those song lyrics. Hahahaha. Activity is down, nobody is around to care. It's as simple as that.