Pseudonym
Enrolled
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 50% Bully/Nerd
OK to "cold PM?": No

Re: Chatbox removal?

Post by Pseudonym » Wednesday December 20, 2017, 09:01 EST

Y'all had me typing out a message yesterday, but I deleted it because it just wasn't worth it. But here I am again, mainly for Frank, because Jesus fucking Christ.

I personally think Frank should have shut this hellhole down long ago. When all the issues with age requirements and people doing things they shouldn't have been doing surfaced is when he should have just pulled the plug. But he didn't, which is commendable of him, given his own personal life of being a successful human being. Out of the kindness of his heart, he has continued to keep this ever declining shit storm of a website, no offense to Frank as it's not his fault, going despite everything. It's been years, which is remarkable this place has been around for that long. And it was really nice to find many years ago and develop friendships and connections and to have been able to refine my writing through bullshit stories. But, no one can sit here today and say that this place is active or that there are people who keep the place feeling connected and warm and all that other shit you can fill the blank with. Personally, I would pull the plug here. Call it a day and let someone else make a completely new forum. Because I don't think any of y'all understand that if anything were to happen where legal authorities get involved, which is a stretch, Frank could be held responsible since he's the backbone of this operation. Frank, who has done this out of kindness for many years, who has become an adult and has his own life and responsibilities, could be held responsible for someone's stupidity. Like...I really couldn't and would not blame him for being done. Because I would.

Andrew..just shut up sometimes, no offense, and look at yourself in this situation right now. You're acting as if someone personally offended your entire family when it's a wedgie website. They took away your chat box...on a wedgie website...and you're acting this extreme. You might not think you're acting this way, and I'm really not trying to personally attack you, but dude...it's not a good look. I get this place has been a part of your life for many years, as it's been a part of mine which is why I find myself back here, but at the end of the day, it's just a website dedicated for wedgie lovers. Call a spade a spade. Don't get this mad, agitated, irritated, whatever you want to call it, over the fact that this place has declined and that it may be time for this place to fade away. I get it, I really do, but just calm down.

And, no offense, Darkness, but you think you're component enough to run a website when you've posted in the chat and on the boards multiples times that you want to stab yourself to death and all this shit about your mental health, which is incredibly woeful, but in what realm do you think you could take this over? So you can find your "cute boy to give you wedgies?" I understand mental illness, really I do, but Jesus Christ, man. Get some help. Get over yourself. Being a psycho isn't cool or edgy. You're truly disturbed and honest to God need some help in any fucking form.

I am so sorry for the vulgarity, but truly, Jesus fucking Christ, guys.
Darkness
Senior
Senior
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Preferred Role: 100% Nerd (Receiver)

Post by Darkness » Wednesday December 20, 2017, 10:16 EST

I tried to start my own forum but since many view this as a fetish, not many sites are willing to host it. That's why I should take over this forum. This kink is my life.
I've gotten all the help I can get. I'm still truly insane. It doesn't have to be a bad thing. If I'm gonna stab myself again, I need to die from it.
I am the darkness
I'm a bad boy that deserves to get wedgies from cute men
Andrew
Senior
Senior
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Prefer not to answer

Post by Andrew » Wednesday December 20, 2017, 13:11 EST

Pseudonym wrote:
Wednesday December 20, 2017, 09:01 EST
Andrew..just shut up sometimes, no offense, and look at yourself in this situation right now. You're acting as if someone personally offended your entire family when it's a wedgie website. They took away your chat box...on a wedgie website...and you're acting this extreme. You might not think you're acting this way, and I'm really not trying to personally attack you, but dude...it's not a good look. I get this place has been a part of your life for many years, as it's been a part of mine which is why I find myself back here, but at the end of the day, it's just a website dedicated for wedgie lovers. Call a spade a spade. Don't get this mad, agitated, irritated, whatever you want to call it, over the fact that this place has declined and that it may be time for this place to fade away. I get it, I really do, but just calm down.
Who are you? Really, who are you? Because I've never seen you before this day. But hey, if you're one of those guys that likes to think you know what's going on because you observe from afar, cool. I don't really give a shit about the chatbox. I've already stated that I've laughed many times at how the pathetic the chat, much like this site overall, has gotten. What with people falling all over themselves, the constant "Hey. Hey. Hi. Anyone here? I'm here! I'm doing dares right now!" instead of any stream of actual conversation. And that doesn't include when you have this guy above me talking about "I'm a fucking psychopath. I ought to kill myself" one day and "I should be the supreme ruler of this site!" the next. Me and a couple other members who shall remain nameless have already made that clear that the chat was a joke and that there hasn't been any sense of a community here for quite sometime. I find myself just reiterating that point again and again. My biggest point here is that there's a lot of hypocrisy and double standards going on here.
feeling the aster
Senior
Senior
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Role: 60% Bully

Post by feeling the aster » Friday December 22, 2017, 02:31 EST

I dont think anyone is mad about the chatbox, more of the fact it's a symbol of the site dying. It's no secret it's no where close to as active as years ago, and to see another feature disappear is a bit disappointing. I'll still keep using the site but as someone who posts way too much here, it does suck to see something even as pointless as chatbox die.

I am Imfeeling22 from the last site
Vinnie
Freshman
Freshman
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
OK to "cold PM?": Yes

Post by Vinnie » Saturday December 23, 2017, 00:32 EST

Unfortunately sites like this will die off simply because they don't offer anything that isn't available elsewhere on the web. Wedgie fetish sites like this were big because there was no where else to go 5-10 years ago. Now there's plenty of options for finding people and grouping with them, there's no need for major hubs. If you just check instagram you'll see there's a good amount of stuff happening, it's just happening behind closed doors and is less monitored (and thus far more sketchy).

Continuing on the 'major hub' idea, there's also the possible difference between generations Y and Z. While people my age grew up using websites as ways of connecting with likeminded people, teens today probably focus on the various apps. There's apps for sharing videos, pictures, stories, everything that was on sites like this. Now that we're older we've got other stuff to do or just aren't as energetic about participating, the younger generation that was supposed to carry the torch ended up going elsewhere.
I write, post, and...that's about it.

http://anticherry93.deviantart.com/art/ ... -338556364
It's a list...O' wedgies...
http://anticherry93.deviantart.com/art/ ... rry93&qo=0
Help for all those who can't quite get their underwear far enough up their butt.
AndyMocha
Enrolled
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Post by AndyMocha » Saturday December 23, 2017, 01:13 EST

There is still a handful of things you can't do as easily as you can on this site, though.
You can post wedgie stories on other writing sites, yes, but there's a risk of people who don't like wedgies coming across it. And quite a lot of stories I've read that don't come from this site, aren't that great.
Another big issue (for me) is finding a place to RP. There's really no other place where you can lay out your likes, and expect everyone else to like wedgies. Sure, you can message someone on instagram, but it's very rare to find someone who gives well written responses/long term rps, all I've ever gotten is lazy sentences as replies, and only for like an hour.

And plus there's not really another place where you can talk about this stuff and not worry about someone calling you weird for it. Guess that's why it's called wedgie 'haven'. I actually really like the site.
Nasty~
Andrew
Senior
Senior

Post by Andrew » Saturday December 23, 2017, 23:30 EST

You can like the idea of the site, and you can like what this site used to represent. But they are both different things from what the site currently is today. The best people that used to make this place what it is are gone, and any efforts to duplicate that in present day have failed miserably. There's times where I'm only most thankful for what this site has archived, because even though I was a different person then, it's a memorial of sorts of the way it used to be. Otherwise it's all just a joke now.
AndyMocha
Enrolled
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Post by AndyMocha » Saturday December 23, 2017, 23:33 EST

Not for me, I still find it alright. But to each their own? Personally I'd be sad to see the site go
Nasty~
wedgies44
Enrolled
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: 90% Nerd
OK to "cold PM?": Yes

Post by wedgies44 » Tuesday January 09, 2018, 03:46 EST

Vinnie wrote:
Saturday December 23, 2017, 00:32 EST
Unfortunately sites like this will die off simply because they don't offer anything that isn't available elsewhere on the web.
Yeah, I've tried promoting this site on instagram, but I don't think it really helped much. As far as visual content goes, nothing can beat insta and tumblr, but the community and interaction is definitely the best here, which is why I hope this site won't die.
Kik and Instagram @wedgies44
CassieFox
Professor
Professor
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Preferred Role: 80% Bully

Post by CassieFox » Saturday January 13, 2018, 11:57 EST

Everyone here is to blame. Not just a few people. We aren't acting as we should be. If we all acted like adults we could figure this out but I don't think that's going to happen.

Darkness, no offense, but you need help. You can get more help. Check yourself into a psych ward. They have one for adults at most big hospitals. They can prescribe the right meds and help you. Get the help you need.

Andrew, he is right. There are times when you need to just shut it. I know where you're coming from and I understand. But there were times where you shouldn't have said anything.

I'm willing to try the chat box again but the mods will have to crack down on shit. If you say or do something stupid/offensive, you will probably get suspended.
Ayy, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
But now I'm countin' this
Parmesan where my accountant lives
Andrew
Senior
Senior

Post by Andrew » Saturday January 13, 2018, 22:49 EST

I'll be the first to admit I push the boundaries, hahaha. I will never deny that. But at least what needs to be said gets said and there's no pussyfooting around, as is the case with way too many people here. The damage is already done anyway. In more ways than one.